Sonobex technology enables us to produce bespoke engineering solutions and design acoustic barriers and enclosures generating unrivalled performance.
Sonobex – Next Generation Noise Reduction Technology
SONOBEX BLOG AND NEWS
July 29, 2015
A strong team from Sonobex raced to the finish line in Continue reading
MEET THE TEAM
- Anthony LingChairmanAnthony is a key strategic investor and is responsible for the overall strategy and direction of Sonobex. Anthony has over twenty years' experience in corporate advisory, capital markets, investment and management. A partner of Goldman Sachs for 10 years, he also served on the board of the UN Global Compact.
- Ian McCormickCo CEOIan is a key strategic investor and has extensive experience in management, sales and capital markets. He is a retired Goldman Sachs Partner with over 20 years' investment banking experience in both London and New York.
- Paul GoochCo CEOPaul is a specialist in early stage technology business building and venturing. Corporate background for 15 years with AT&T, NCR in senior business development and service delivery roles. Subsequently involved with a number of high-tech start-up businesses and has raised significant investment capital.
- Dr Daniel ElfordChief Technology OfficerDaniel is a Member of the Institute of Physics and Member of the Institute of Acoustics and most recently a Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellow. Daniel holds a PhD in Engineering Physics from Loughborough University with a focus in acoustics and is a co-founder of Sonobex.
- Dr Luke ChalmersEngineering DirectorLuke is a co-founder of the company who researched the sonic crystal technology while studying for his PhD in Engineering Physics at Loughborough University. He is a Member of the Institute of Acoustics and the Institute of Physics.
- Dr Joanne WhittakerDirectorJo is Head of Intellectual Property Commercialisation at Loughborough University and has been involved in commercialising new technology for the last 12 years.She is a biomedical PhD, and was co-founder of a successful start-up.
- Professor Feodor KusmartsevChair, Scientific Advisory BoardProfessor Kusmartsev is a Professor of Condensed Matter Theory at Loughborough University and Fellow of the Institute of Physics. He has published over 200 papers, with more than 1,400 citations in high-impact journals.
- Dr Gerry SwalloweScientific Advisory Board MemberDr Swallowe is the Head of Department of Physics at Loughborough University researching both Materials Science and Acoustics. He has published over 60 papers covering both materials science and acoustics.
- Dr Richard WilsonAcoustic Design EngineerDr Richard holds a PhD in computational physics. Prior to joining Sonobex he worked as a research associate in the fields of quantum technologies and metamaterials at Loughborough University and also as a visiting researcher at RIKEN Advanced Science Institute in Japan. He is a member of the Institute of Physics and an associate member of the Institute of Acoustics.